Corporate Fundraising for WasteAid UK
WasteAid supporters are unique. To work with you, we offer tailored partnership programmes so you can get involved, your way. Download our Corporate Sponsorship Packages info pack.
If you’re interested in corporate fundraising see our Get Involved page – it’s fun, fulfilling and always worthwhile.
Fancy working hands-on, delivering a WasteAid project abroad? Scroll down for details on our new partnership with VSO!
With 3 billion people in the world lacking access to basic waste services, the scope for WasteAid UK to deliver lasting change is vast. Partnering with WasteAid UK is a great way to inspire and engage your employees, while delivering tangible progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
Creating Shared Value
We are happy to attend your office or event to talk about the global waste challenge and how you can help make a real difference. We can work with you to develop programmes that fit with your CSR priorities, and provide regular reporting so you can measure the impact of your support.
To thank you for joining us, we’ll give you a big shout out on the WasteAid UK website and a press release to tailor and distribute. We’ll send you a Supporter’s Certificate for your office wall, along with updates and inspiring stories to share with your employees.
The business case for waste
Recent research has found that every £1 spent on waste management generates £5-£10 of value through improved health, productivity, flood prevention, business and tourism.
Fundraising is also good for your business:
- A fundraising strategy increases employee engagement and has a positive impact on the recruitment process.
- Active fundraising helps get the message out about your CSR goals and the charities you’re working with, inspiring other people to get involved too.
- Each fundraiser who links to Facebook is also sharing your corporate fundraising initiative with all their friends, helping to grow awareness about your CSR initiatives.
- Raising money for WasteAid UK gives tangible help to those who need it most. Employees who volunteer their time to fundraise for us are contributing to lasting change.
The sustainability case for waste
Properly managing waste has a positive impact on:
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Sustainable livelihoods
- Gender equality
- The environment (land, air, water, and climate)
In fact, progress on all of the Sustainable Development Goals can be accelerated through investment in waste management initiatives. Read Waste and the Sustainable Development Goals to find out more.
A thank you from us
We’re incredibly grateful to our generous supporters – without you, we can’t do what we do.
Contact us today… be part of our story: email@example.com
Together, we can make lasting change.
#WasteMattersVSO WAUK Partnership