Waste management is vital for people’s health, environment and local economy, and yet half the world’s waste isn’t properly managed. WasteAid UK is a waste management charity working to make an impact on the global waste emergency in three ways:
- Partnering with local organisations in developing countries to improve the health, environment and livelihoods of people without waste services.
- Building the skills of local people to deliver practical solutions to the waste management crisis in their own communities.
- Raising awareness of the benefits of proper waste management and campaigning for greater change.
#WasteMatters: When waste isn’t collected or treated it causes serious health problems and pollutes the air, land and sea. We’re helping tackle these problems by turning waste management into a positive opportunity.
Feeling inspired? Why not fundraise for WasteAid UK? Together, we can make lasting change.
See what partnering with WasteAid UK can do for your business! We’ve launched our Corporate Social Responsibility programme – visit the CSR page to find out how partnering with WasteAid UK is good for:
- Employee engagement
- Getting the message out about your CSR goals
- Contributing to lasting change
Come and meet the team at RWM in September – Stand 4H70.
Find out how WasteAid UK is helping partners deliver real and lasting progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals. Our focus is on creating jobs and livelihoods through waste management.
WasteAid UK is an independent charity, registered in England (1160263) in January 2015. Registered address: WasteAid UK, 58 Abbots Walk, Wye, Kent TN25 5ES, UK